Start your search for a Wisconsin waterfront home.
The data was gathered through the MLS, so the data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You know the drill…
Single Family Lake Redstone Homes:
- Active Homes for Sale: 39
- Average List Price: $350,479
- Homes Sold: 2012: 2 Since April 2011: 23
- Average Sale Price: 2012: $202,000 Since April 2011: $192,786
- Average Days on the Market: Active: 305 Sold: 151
- Average Sale Price/List Price for homes sold in the past year: 92%
- Unsold Homes since April 2011: 21
- Average List Price of Unsold Homes: $357,252
When you look at the numbers for Lake Redstone waterfront homes and then compare those same numbers to Castle Rock or Lake Petenwell, one very specific, piece of data stands out–
Big list price…Little sale price.
For a couple reasons.
The average list price of active homes is $350,479, which is $70,000 greater than that of Castle Rock Lake.
But the average sale price of Lake Redstone homes in the past 12 months is a full $20,000 less than that of Castle Rock Lake.
The average price of homes that went unsold in the past year is the most of any area lake. Twenty thousand more than Lake Petenwell and $35,000 more than Castle Rock Lake.
And this is a big but…(it’s good news too!)
The average time it takes to sell a Lake Restone home is only 5 months! Forty days sooner than that of either of the other two.
That’s a very good sign.
Find your dream Lake Redstone home today, NO registration required.
And make sure you enter your name and email to stay in the loop when new homes hit the market or have a drop in asking price.