Summer is quickly coming to an end. Vacation homeowners are making their way north less often.
Now’s a good time to talk about whats happened on Castle Rock Lake over the past few months.
[Stay in the know with new Castle Rock Lake homes on the market as well as price changes.]
The data was gathered through the MLS, so the data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You know the drill…
Single Family Castle Rock Lake Homes:
- Active Homes for Sale: 59 (including 13 since June 1)
- Average List Price: $276,598
- Homes Sold: Since June 1: 6 2012: 11
- Average Sale Price: Since June 1: $174,650 2012: $164,145
- Average Days on the Market: Active: 359 Sold: 225
- Average Sale Price/List Price for homes sold in the past year: 91%
- Unsold Homes since June 2012: 6
- Average List Price of Unsold Homes: $276,575
Where Castle Rock Lake Homes are Selling
Lakewood was most popular. The most expensive home that sold was not in a subdivision. You can check it out on FirstWeber.com.
View new Castle Rock Lake waterfront homes for sale. Now’s a good time to be a buyer. Home owners know that the buying season is ending for the year.
Find your dream Castle Rock Lake home today, NO registration required. And make sure you enter your name and email to stay in the loop when new homes hit the market or have a drop in asking price.
Would you also like to rent your vacation home? Check out what’s for sale in the Waterstone subdivision. You get access to all amenities that the new subdivisions offer and this is one of the few locations where rentals are allowed.